Hello

How impolite of me!! I posted a message before I introduced myself.

Hello everybody and I am a new addition to the geoexpat community. Hope to meet some of you over the course of time

hi nice to meet you. where you from? theres alot of geoexpat meetings all the time hopefully we get one by this week for the indiana jones movie. il be sure to invite you

Hey we can have a meet up at some common gathering or arrangement.. hope to catch you up soon..

sure, we should catch up sometime and go hiking!

hey if you can join today we have a meet up at TST Tsim Sha Tsui at around 7:30 PM make it we can have some time together

hey you guys are really promoting hard for the TST thing tonite huh ... shreshti, thought you were only 90% of going? :P

Ah, I would love to join you guys tonight but I will be damn busy till the end of this month (as I am moving to Sheung Shui and haven't even started packing yet!!). How about meeting up in the first week of June?

Hey Jenni still in 10% confusion

you sound you going for sure, have fun tonight, don't get too drunk and get down the others, like Kevin and Andy, not the gals though u know