Looking For Friends Over Coming Summer

Closed Thread

Looking For Friends Over Coming Summer

I’m 23 years old mixed male bought up in England. I’m going to Hong Kong on summer to visit my family. Even I born and lived in Hong Kong for about 10 years when I was younger. But I don’t have that much friends in Hong Kong. Since, I spent most of other half of my life in England and Australia.

For not getting bored in Hong Kong like last summer. I would like to get some new friends in Hong Kong for hang out when I’m in Hong Kong in coming summer. I enjoy hiking, camping, flying, shopping and when clubbing and drinking most of the weekend.

I would like to meet anyone who also bought in overseas to hang out with on summer. So we may have much more in command. And hopefully a party animal like me as well!!! I’m mostly looking for drinking buddy, people to hang out in the weekend and people to travel with.
    Anyone up for it?

It would be great if we start to be in touch before I’m coming to Hong Kong in July. So we can know more about each other before I’m going to be in Hong Kong.

Anyway just drop me a line if you are interest!!!

Hey

Hi there! I am a local Chinese living in HK! Just finished all my exams yesterday and saw your post there! I am having semester break til September and I would love to explore a lots in HK! Always looking for nice friends*

add my msn if u wanna chat - [email protected]

Sounds fun

I'm from Canada, just got here 2 weeks ago and have been seeing the sights. Here on vacation for 2 months so I'm eager to meet some new people. Look forward to hearing from ya!

Hey, I am a Chinese American in HK for a little over a month this summer and just arrived today. I similarly would prefer to avoid getting bored during my time here - knowing only and hanging out with just family. I'd like to meet up with you (or anyone other young foreigners here) when you arrive =)

Ditto

Hi everyone,

27 yo male CA from Toronto and will land in Hong Kong late July/early August. Staying at Harbourfront Horizon. Will love to meet new people and chill.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerojess:
    I’m 23 years old mixed male bought up in England.{snip another few paragraphs of similarly illiterate stuff}
    Have you considered using your time to take English lessons?