June 13-July 7 travel, activity, or food partner

June 13-July 7 travel, activity, or food partner

Hi there everyone :P

I am a Hong Kong-born (24 years ago) nomad who has been living and traveling in Europe and the US for the past 8 years. This summer I am coming back to my beloved Hong Kong for a month-long vacation. I'd love to meet some interesting people from all walks of life. Hopefully, you are kind, fun, easy to talk to, and sincere. (Yea, give me some of those) :P

I am looking for partners in crime to maybe go hiking, exploring the city/countryside, sampling good food, going to concerts, having a delicious cup of tea/coffee, or just simply exchanging weird stories. I know the city pretty well. As for my professional life, I am a professional singer/conductor/teacher in Florida. I speak English, Cantonese, and Mandarin fluently. Oh, and some German too. I do have to warn you that I do not respond as quickly in Cantonese/Mandarin as I do in English. (shame)

Please do not hesitate to send me a message if you would like to meet up and do something together.

Since I am not looking for a lover, it doesn't matter if you are yellow/white/black/green/purple/female/male/old/young. Just be yourself.

Cheers

im in for anything thats planned

Nei do Heung Gong ji chin hohyi da dinwa bei ngoh dei waak je nei gei goh email bei ngoh dei [email protected]
    hohyi seung leung sin
    James
    that should confuse the non cantonese speakers
    eigentlich koennen wir fliessend auf Deutsch Franzoesich Spanish und so weiter unterhalten

Response

Why would you want to confuse those non-cantonese speakers? Please tell me something about yourself. :P

me too in Andy

Hi MissM1984

Welcome to Hong Kong! Just moved here 2 months ago from New York and would love to meet up with you sometime. Enjoys dining out, movies, and traveling.

Other folks are organizing happy hours / lunch / dinner - you will meet a bunch of cool people there

See you soon!

Hel.lo

Hey there MissM1984,

I know my way around pretty well, so if there is anything you want to know or do ~ I can make time to be free.
    If you want to meet up for casual chatting over coffee ~ sure, if you want to get a group together for an activity ~ great.

I'm 24 and I speak Canto, English and very little Mandarin.

Anyways if you got msn or want to exchange emails, then PM me.

Peace Out!