Like Tree1Likes

find new friends in HK

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

hi hanako

hi hanako,
    it will be nice to meet up to be friends, maybe over coffee? I do workout at california fitness in LKF - central almost everyday.
    Maybe if you are interested you can join me too. I'll be there tmr and weekend and then we can go for coffee or so.

U can email me at:[email protected]
    or contact me at:90413895

cheers,lisa

Quote Originally Posted by hanako:
    Hi rhkg

I am living on HK side, I usually play tennis with my hushand at the weekend especially at night times. I play Victoria park, Causeway bay ground, and HK tennis centre on Wong Nai Chung Gap road. How about you?

i wanna be in the big family

ya, i was from malaysia . i hope can join in this family too. pm me when you all have activity ya. addme in your msn k

Hey, since the weather is starting to cool down a bit, how about some sort of gathering for a BBQ or something?

I've been in HK for 2 years now... with so much work, it's hard to find friends and my entire family is back in the UK too. >.<

mabn

hey odie, its true its hard to find frnds here in hk. my name is richelle and i just got married. my whole family is back to Phils. i wonder if this site hav good people to be frnds with. hmmm... sorry dont mind me im just wondering.

hi hanako. how did you met people here in hk? i mean, for me its kind of hard to make frnds here. i dont know, maybe its just because im not really goin out and trying to connect with people. i`ve been living here for a year and i just got married a month ago. id really like to meet people and have frnds around. coz sometimes i wanted to go out and dance and talk, you know what i mean.

hey travie, its true its kind of hard to find frnds here. its not that its a problem for me, its just that sometimes id like to talk to somebody. well, i hope you`ve got frnds already.

hi dwanus, im also looking for frnd here, oh gosh its kind of weird doin this because this is my first time to do this.

hey guyz,
    did you guyz already met up? if so, i wish i was there to mit u too.. well, maybe nxt time then...

hiya hiya.....

hiya, name is david, born in hk but bred in uk,...just arrived in hk from london, not exactly an expat coz i changed co. I would like to join u guys and make new friends. Pls let me knw...

Wow it has been a long time since someone posted here .... anyway I am new here and would like to meet and get to know other people here in Hong Kong. PM me if you want to get to know me.

Last edited by NYoks; 09-03-2010 at 02:33 PM.
    Hancock2010 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast