View Poll Results: Do u be a good friend?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • backpacker

1 16.67%
  • travel

4 66.67%
  • good listener

4 66.67%
  • funny

3 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

want to find some friends to spend the time

Talking want to find some friends to spend the time

Hello

I am 42 years old native chinese woman, want to find somefriend to chat, watch movie, hangout, hiking ..., but i am not very good in english lol... so, if u are foreigners , u should have more patient with me.

I want to visit somewhere each year and wish join someones who is/are interest by backpack. May be i am a bit cool at appearance but actually i can bring some fun to anyone due to i am very interest person ....

Best Wishes

Realfriend

Quote Originally Posted by realfriend:
    Hello

I am 42 years old native chinese woman, want to find somefriend to chat, watch movie, hangout, hiking ..., but i am not very good in english lol... so, if u are foreigners , u should have more patient with me.

I want to visit somewhere each year and wish join someones who is/are interest by backpack. May be i am a bit cool at appearance but actually i can bring some fun to anyone due to i am very interest person ....

Best Wishes

Realfriend
    "Real", ney-hoe

Aw gong-dun-wah hai ma-mah-day... , dan-hai... aw jang-hai seung yung daw-di si-gang lay hok gong daw-di...

Mh-goi, yew-goh ney mh-ga-yi... yau-sih... yung gong-dun-wah lay tung aw kin-gai leh... ney haw-yi "PM" aw. Gung-ju... aw wui bey aw-ger "email" ney-ah

emmie

P.S. Not into "backpacking" at all, but like cycling, hanging-out over drinks, chatting & movies a lot

want to find some freinds to spend the time

"Real", ney-hoe

Aw gong-dun-wah hai ma-mah-day... , dan-hai... aw jang-hai seung yung daw-di si-gang lay hok gong daw-di...

Mh-goi, yew-goh ney mh-ga-yi... yau-sih... yung gong-dun-wah lay tung aw kin-gai leh... ney haw-yi "PM" aw. Gung-ju... aw wui bey aw-ger "email" ney-ah

emmie

P.S. Not into "backpacking" at all, but like cycling, hanging-out over drinks, chatting & movies a lot

Hello Emmie

Sorry, can u write in English, i can't fully understand your meaning by Cantonese ..., and i am not yet know how to use this website completely, i don't mind to make friend who want to learn cantonese. We can teach each others.

So... how can i contact u ? by email or anymedia ... i am used to skype or yahoo's messager if it is conventient for u. Or leave me your email .

Best wishes

Realfreind

P.S. u are male or female and pls introduce u a bit

Hiya Real

You need to fiddle round with the "option" nobs on GeoExpat a bit, so you can get much more "familiar"...

Anyway, I sent you my email by Private Message (PM), which you must be logged on Geo to access; then glance at the left-hand User Menu column and click on "Private Messages" to see what's in your "inbox".

To get an inkling/idea of what people might "be like" here (or IF you's have anything in common) - when skimming individual posts on threads of interest to you, just hover the cursor above the writer's nickname and click/select "profile" or "see X's past posts" or "threads started by X". Hm... that only works if they've been around Geo a while and, over time, have posted stuff... informative, (half-)serious &/or just for laughs!

Think about joining one of the "advertised" informal gatherings, too. Actually, I met a few new people that way.

Since you're a Geo "newbie", you could email me about yourself. Then we'll sort out a chat over coffee.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind more OPPORTUNITY to speak and practise my Canto (it's not my parents' dialect)... as I "operate" TOO much in English in HK. Almost everyone I know eventually seem increasingly focused on practising their Eng with me ...

Catch ya laters.

Last edited by emmie; 13-06-2008 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Blah-blah