Like Tree3Likes

Looking for new friends for chat/activities

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Looking for new friends for chat/activities

Hello,

I'm pretty new to HK, and really would like to meet some new friends here, I'm from London originally and moved out her for work but want to start to build a social network too, Hong Kong seems great, but not had much chance to mingle as much as i would like.

I've been keeping myself busy and have plans to take my motorbike license, sailing license in the near future, i like to draw a little, snowboard, theater, cinema, coffee and just chatting over a drink, if anybody is in a similar situation or has similar hobbies (not essential) it would be great to hear from you.

hey dannya im from london too. wld love to meet for coffee sometime. if you have fb you can add me rose olivia wilkinson

Sent from my GT-I9300 using GeoClicks mobile app

Hey I'm Matthew and from Canada. Can hang out whenever, just let me know.

Hi, I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne. Arriving in HK on the 11th Feb. Also happy to meet up

Hey, nice to hear from a few people, I'll PM you and perhaps can arrange a chat, drink together.

Hi, I'm also from the UK and fairly new to HK. It'd be great to meet some new people! Helen

Hi, I'm local at here. Would like to make friend with you. Wait for your PM.

sounds good dannya. ill be up for that. yay a geordie (sreed)

Haha, yes indeed. Unfortunately, not a very good geordie though. Have the accent, but not the party-animal mentality.

haha thats cool the accent is ace

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast