Want to meet some female friends Late 20s early 30s

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hi!

Hi there-I saw your post and I just thought I would introduce myself.

I have lived in Hong Kong for 2 years now, I am very happy here and I have friends although most are married. I do sometimes feel a bit lost, most of my friends are married or have boyfriends and it would be nice to meet a group of people who are unattached and liked to go out for drinks, meals, hikes, sight seeing etc etc.

I hope you will get in touch with me!

Shell

Bridget Jones feeling

Hello Shell,

I'm in the same situation here; I arrived in HK a few months ago and made new friends quite easely; but most of them have other halves and I sometimes feel lost as we don't always have the same kind of conversations...
    So I would love to share some good times with new friends, but single!

Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, I'm not looking for a relationship here, just friendship

PM me if you're interested!

Mia

Raised in Toronto, Enjoying life in HK now

I just moved to HK a few months back too and haven't really gotten used to life here yet...but I'm always up for meeting new people!

I also like to meet some new friends here. I am currently living on the west end of the island. I also encounter the problem of having friends that have other halves we cannot really talk about similar stuff in our conversations.

If you would like to share some time with a single woman, please PM me. I am into friendship more than a relationship :-)

Looking forward to meeting / hearing from YOU!

Hi there,

I also have problem making friends in HK. I was back to Hong Kong last Novermber after 19 years away. I stay at mid-level area too. I am looking for friends to have tea, conversation or maybe gym buddy, I am memebr of Pure fitness. Feel free to drop me a line.

We should meet up!

yah, we should meet up, i also wanted to make some new friends too as most of my friends are attached.
    hi estherkw, i am also a member of pure fitness, do u do classes?

Hey, I am interested to join the meeting as well. Count me in

hi..i'm also new here in HK..just nearly 2 wks...hope i can join the meet up too! thanks!

Hi

Hello!

Ive been in HK for about a month now and i was wondering if there are any social events upcoming?

I know that i just missed a couple... If only i found out about the forum sooner!