Like Tree11Likes

Christian friends?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles:
    Insulting to whom?

Well done, but how about trying this:

(a) answer the question the OP set; or
    (b) don't stick your beak in by preaching about something he hasn't asked about because it isn't welcome.

Rubbish. The OP has made a discriminatory post and I for one am offended. Do you believe the OP should get special treatment because she's religious? No wait, don't answer that! Lol.

By the way, stop trying to suppress kimwy66's free speech pal...her post was at least relevant, what was yours?

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

I'd guess it is along the same lines of me wanting to meet Brits because I share common values (to a point...) and experiences.

I'm an atheist, so I don't like religious people discriminating against me (I think I could be a good friend to the OP!), but I can see that if the OP particularly likes to recite parts of the bible over dinner parties, or instead of playing Charades, playing WWJD then OP would prefer to have like-minded friends.
    Are you sure? Normally you would be calling it racism. But this is exactly the point isn't it? It's racist to criticise religion but perfectly acceptable for religion to behave like a just a group of pals with similar interests, when it suits them...or as it happens, you. Further, don't you think it's a little patronising of you and Hull to assume that the poor defenceless Christian needs your help?

Good grief.

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

What a surprise that you weren't asking a question in earnest.

INXS, let's move this to PM if you really need to understand my or Hull's point. Probably not as fun for you though.

The Christian doesn't need my help - I'm pretty sure that they could out think you even if they weren't of the same species - the problem is that I could guarantee this reaction from certain posters. It's like when a fat lass goes to a cake shop: she simply cannot resist.

the problem is that I could guarantee this reaction from certain posters. It's like when a fat lass goes to a cake shop: she simply cannot resist.
    It might surprise you to know that this is exactly what I think of you.

Sorry to break your unimportance to you, but I couldn't two a flying monkeys what you think of me. Your opinion is completely worthless to me.

Anyway OP, I'm sorry to say that Geoexpat probably isn't the place to get answers to your question. Good luck. I'm over an out on this one.

When is the next argument scheduled for?

elle likes this.

Sorry to break your unimportance to you, but I couldn't two a flying monkeys what you think of me. Your opinion is completely worthless to me.

Anyway OP, I'm sorry to say that Geoexpat probably isn't the place to get answers to your question. Good luck. I'm over an out on this one.
    Lol...you're such a liar. It's completely obvious to anyone that my opinion is extremely important to you...you're always there like a bad smell!!! Ha ha! If this was primary school I'd probably guess that you have a crush on me!!

You don't have a schoolgirl crush on me do you turtles?

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    When is the next argument scheduled for?
    Don't worry...it's over. Turtles said he's, "over and out"...he's a man of his word.

@iliketurtles, No discrimination is intended here. I, too, have many non-Christian friends and thanks for being fair. :-)

Last edited by LiaMona; 30-03-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    iliketurtles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LiaMona:
    @iliketurtles, No discrimination is intended here. I, too, have many non-Christian friends and thanks for being fair. :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast