30 something out there to hangout?

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24

Hi all, I moved from Prague, CZ (originally from Tokyo) and read the back posts/threads and loved what I read. Different types of events hosted by fun and active people! I would love to meet and greet all! Please let me know of any upcoming events! Thanks!

hey all!

just wondering if anyone's planning out a ''hang out'' anytime soon? if so, let me know what's in everyone's mind!!! wud love to join!
    been in hong kong for ages, friends scattered around the world, and wud love to meet new peeps!

Wanna make new friends, any events recently?

I am a Chinese and also from the U.S.
    I am in HK for a couple months and always traveling. All of sudden, I found out that I hardly go anywhere in HK. Want to make new friends in this new city.

Drop me a line if there is any event: [email protected]

Hi guys..
    Just moved from NYC. Finding HK a bit difficult to settle into as i don't know anyone here. if you guys are getting together would love to join.

Quote Originally Posted by sstella24
    Hi guys..
    Just moved from NYC. Finding HK a bit difficult to settle into as i don't know anyone here. if you guys are getting together would love to join.
    Stella, bunch of us are meeting in Lan Kwai Fong tonight for pub quiz, feel free to join us. Send me a p.m if you like, I'll be in the office till 7 p.m.

Dear all

I'm new to the forum. A shy girl who would like to join any of your coming up activities, and make friends with you all.

btw, I'm turning 30s early next year.

It will be great to have some fun!

hi all,

Any activities recently?

Cheers,
    Teany

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24