View Poll Results: Single Expats: Have you had an easier or harder time dating in HK?

Voters
391. You may not vote on this poll
  • Easier dating HK locals

81 20.72%
  • Easier dating expats in HK

61 15.60%
  • No difference

81 20.72%
  • Harder dating expats in HK

92 23.53%
  • Harder dating HK locals

76 19.44%
Like Tree24Likes

Single Expats: Have you had an easier or harder time dating in HK?

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 59 64 65 66 67

Nice to neet u

tabletop

Yes, but I'm chubby. I do strongly suspect my lack of dating success is mainly due to the competition being rather thin(get it? )

Quote Originally Posted by tabletop:
    Yes, but I'm chubby. I do strongly suspect my lack of dating success is mainly due to the competition being rather thin(get it? )
    Its not about girth but about presentation.
    Take Adele for instance. She is a big woman. On TV and in magazines she looks ravishingly. But in real life, dear god, gimme a 10 ft pole to keep her away from me!
    in all seriousness, chubby woman are not necessarily ugly. I've dated some big girls. And they was (one special lady in SF still is) all pretty in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by tabletop:
    As long as you have $$$ some people don't care

Quote Originally Posted by Hurtmesome:
    Its not about girth but about presentation.
    Take Adele for instance. She is a big woman. On TV and in magazines she looks ravishingly. But in real life, dear god, gimme a 10 ft pole to keep her away from me!
    in all seriousness, chubby woman are not necessarily ugly. I've dated some big girls. And they was (one special lady in SF still is) all pretty in my opinion!
    Adele is rather pretty in real life as well.
    Open Casket likes this.

I'm a 24 male Chinese Mancunian (From Manchester UK) and I'm having trouble dating girls... Prefer white girls cos I just cant stand asian girls at the moment... I met a few asian girl friends but just not my cup of tea...

Same but on the opposite gender. I cannot tolerate Chinese expat and local guys I met, they pick on size in a superficial way. My BMI is actually normal and being called fat all the time does little wonders for anyone's self esteem.

Last edited by blackwings; 11-11-2015 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sintsui:
    I'm a 24 male Chinese Mancunian (From Manchester UK) and I'm having trouble dating girls... Prefer white girls cos I just cant stand asian girls at the moment... I met a few asian girl friends but just not my cup of tea...
    All Asian girls, honestly? Perhaps the reason you are struggling with dates is you. Stop looking at the colour of their skin and look deeper.
    Cwbguy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    All Asian girls, honestly? Perhaps the reason you are struggling with dates is you. Stop looking at the colour of their skin and look deeper.
    Cos so far the Asian girls i've met are all $$$ driven, they call this some kind of princess syndrome in chinese, which they expect a lot from the partner. i know it's stereotyping and im sure there are some people that aint like that, but i dont where they r. at least i've met a lot of other girls back in manchester n they aint like that. maybe its a cultural thing? i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by sintsui:
    Cos so far the Asian girls i've met are all $$$ driven, they call this some kind of princess syndrome in chinese, which they expect a lot from the partner. i know it's stereotyping and im sure there are some people that aint like that, but i dont where they r. at least i've met a lot of other girls back in manchester n they aint like that. maybe its a cultural thing? i dunno
    Don't meet local girls in places like lkf and soho.
    They're usually party girls and only in it for the short term.