~~~~~The new OFFICIAL Early Twenties Meetup~~~~~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

~~~~~The new OFFICIAL Early Twenties Meetup~~~~~

Saturday August 2nd 8pm

@ Bulldog's in Lan Kwai Fong

The first "Early Twenties" meetup was such a success we decided to do it again!

It's been six months since the first meet - a night which spawned trips to six other countries, Yacht parties, bar tabs which total in the tens of thousands, dancing on bars and taking over nightclubs.

Want in? The party starts at Bulldog's in LKF at 8pm.

If you're new in town and need directions/feel uncomfortable showing to meet people you've never seen before feel free to send an email or add us on msn. Send a PM if you want a phone number for the night of.

Rick: [email protected]
    Louis: [email protected]
    Peter: [email protected]

LETS GET SLOSHED

Hey evrybody i'd hate to be a rebel and organise something that doesn't involve LKF & DRINKING....but here i go!
    Today i was planning to check out the Yan Chau Tong Marine park, near Tai po......instead of walking for 2-3 hrs i only walked for about 15 mins from the bus stop because i stumbled upon the brides pool waterfalls!!! Its amazing, some beautiful falls with some nice swimming spots. I even found a good place for diving. I'm from cairns in australia and use to do this all the time i even found a jumping spot that compares to NO FEAR at crystal cascades. I can't wait to get back there so i am going again this saturday....So if you are game for something a little different we can meet up on...

SAT:
    TAI PO MARKET STATION PLATFORM
    11:00 AM
    My name is Robbie, im not chinese so should be pretty easy to find...I'll wear some bright boardies just in case.

Aw, isn't that sweet... you're having a 20s party to celebrate my 30-something birthday

Count me in!

So a few of us guys are going to watch the USA, Cameroon, Ivory Coast and Netherlands Olympic fooball teams (soccer) play at the Hong Kong Stadium on 2nd August 5pm - 9pm. MORE INFO HERE

Then we're coming to the gathering, let us know if you interested in coming to the footy with us.

Sounds like fun mate - where to get tickets? Some of us are going to the Chelsea game in Macau this saturday as well if anyone wants to join.

HK Stadium is where u can get tickets....you should be able to turn up on the day as i went to the Man City and Juventus games and the place was half empty.

Im going to be in Macau on Saturday (albeit going all through friday night first lol) How do we get tickets for the chelsea game?

pubcrawling and getting to work sloshed...

That's entirely what I envision being a foreign correspondent will entail, so I can't wait to meet you guys when I hustle into town beginning of September.

See you guys soon!

sounds nice!

I'd be down for Bulldogs.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast