30s from NEW YORK?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hi guys,

Born in NYC but raised in Boston. My husband and I are both in our 30s and arrive in HK next week, please count us in for any kind of get-together.

bxu

Yes weekends are always good. Or Friday nights. Although I will be in S'pore this coming weekend.

Not truly a New Yorker but worked there and on the East Coast for years before moving out West.

In any case, would love to join you guys if you do meet up. Weekends would be the easiest.

I'm from New Jersey and my husband is from NYC. Well, from Staten Island, which I suspect is pushing the boundaries in claiming NYC residency status. We've been here since last October, but we're kind of hermits, don't get out too much and will probably soon develop a Vitamin D deficiency because of it. So, we're up for going out.

Big Apple Gathering

Hi, I spent majority of my life in NY and then lived, worked in the west (LA) for 6 yrs before heading this way 3 yrs ago.

Would love to meet more New Yorkers here.

Hey I'm coming to HK next week. I was born in NYC, but grew up in Florida, however, I spent the last 3 years working in NY & Jersey. I don't know anyone in HK and would definitely like to make some new friends when I get there. Please add me to your distribution!

Callin all new yorkers!!

So glad to see so many new yorkers here!

How does everyone feel meeting up next weekend (August 9 or 10)? How about lunch somewhere? Any suggestions?

Look foward to meeting everyone!

I was going to suggest meeting at the peak lookout, what does everyone think?

The Peak Lookout - Home
    The Peak Lookout - The look

hi newbietohongkon

sounds good .... let's see what others' availability is ... Saturday lunch should work for me

Yeah.. I would like to get together as well. Unfortunately I'm Taiwan bound this upcoming weekend. I'll catch up next time I guess.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast