30s from NEW YORK?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    bxu

Lunch this coming weekend sounds good, my husband and I should be able to join.

We can do brunch around soho, somewhere conductive for conversations?

Looks like a few people might be away this weekend, how about August 16 Sat brunch? Does that work better for everyone?

You can either PM me or reply to the thread and I will keep a count of who can make it?

I was going to suggest the Peak Lookout, any suggestions?
    The Peak Lookout - Home
    The Peak Lookout - The look

Looks like a few people might be away this weekend, how about August 16 Sat brunch? Does that work better for everyone?

You can either PM me or reply to the thread and I will keep a count of who can make it?

I was going to suggest the Peak Lookout, any suggestions?

Hey there! Im not really a New Yorker but have spent a year in NYC and many years in LA. Would love to meet people from the states so please count me in for brunch next sat!

Hi NewbietoHongKon,

Aug 16th Brunch should work for me as well .... excited to meet other new yorkers =)

Hey everyone,

Is this only a girly meeting ?

I been in NYC couple of times , lived in San Diego 5years. I like to join you guys on Brunch . By the way I am a guy from Istanbul in his early 30 .

I think an Aug. 16 brunch should work for me.

I am from NYC as well. Born in China but spent 15 years in NY before moving to HK. Would love to meet others from the same city. I miss new york a lot =).

bxu

Brunch on 8/16 should work for me, please post the final details on this thread. I would love to meet everyone.

Here's a suggestion, the Brunch Club, on Peel Street. I've never been there but it seems to have good reviews. Has anyone been?

Bxu

Greetings fellow New Yorkers!
    30 year old female, also from NY born and raised, been in Hong Kong since January and loving it here but always happy to meet some of the NY people!
    Brunch sounds great on Saturday August 16th, count me in.
    Also available after work if anyone wants to catch dinner this week or next - thankfully dont have any anticipated travel for the next few weeks.

PS. The Brunch Club is quite good, highly recommended. However, if the weather is gorgeous, the Peak Lookout is much more beautiful.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast