30s from NEW YORK?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Hi Guys - I'm gonna tally everyone and see how many people we have for brunch on August 16th Saturday. Let's say 1200 pm?

I was actually get Brunch Club last weekend and got sick from the food so would rather not go there. Plus, it is very small there and they don't take reservations so usually you have to wait for a table.

Does anyone have any place else they'd recommend? Otherwise I'll book a table at the Peak Lookout?

Happy Typhoon 8!

Hey MemetK, all is welcome! and being a new york is really not a prerequisite even though that was how this all came about.......see you on the 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by MemetK
    Hey everyone,

Is this only a girly meeting ?

I been in NYC couple of times , lived in San Diego 5years. I like to join you guys on Brunch . By the way I am a guy from Istanbul in his early 30 .

Headcount for brunch of AUGUST 16 Saturday

So far I have the following people for brunch of Aug 16, Saturday:
    justagirl
    thegoofysmiley
    MemetK
    Gasparzinha
    icerujal79
    bxu
    Lailany

Anyone else who wants to join, please let me know !

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Barbecue Party

Hi Everyone,

I and my friends and some friends from Geoexpat are going to have a BBQ party this coming Sunday.

Please see my post here for the details: http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread29133-10.html

There is also the official chinese website of the BBQ restaurant place for your information. If you don't read chinese, you could look at the pictures of the place.

I would meet everyone at Tsuen Wan MTR station and together take a bus to the place. If you are interested, please PM me your phone number for contact.

Hope the weather will turn out good on Sunday.

Juny

Hey everyone

I don't think I can make the brunch on Saturday because I work on Saturdays and actually Im due to arrive in HK August 8th, so I'll need a little time to get situated and such. I'll def try to hook up with you guys next function.

Dave

Brunch on the 16

Please add me (and my husband) to the list of attendees on the 16th. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

bxu

My husband is coming as well, so it'll be Bxu + 1.

Thanks newbietohongkon for organizing this.

Betty

It's a trend -- add my husband too.

Quote Originally Posted by newbietohongkon
    Hey MemetK, all is welcome! and being a new york is really not a prerequisite even though that was how this all came about.......see you on the 16th.
    hi newbietohongkon,

thanks for the kindnes. I will be glad to meet you guys on 16. have a nice weekend

Thanks for letting us know. Next time then!

Quote Originally Posted by delerium73
    Hey everyone

I don't think I can make the brunch on Saturday because I work on Saturdays and actually Im due to arrive in HK August 8th, so I'll need a little time to get situated and such. I'll def try to hook up with you guys next function.

Dave

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast