30s from NEW YORK?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Hi Juny - thx for the invite. unfortunately i wont' be able to make it on Sunday as I've made other plans already. Would love for you to come to our brunch on the 16th though!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juny
    Hi Everyone,

I and my friends and some friends from Geoexpat are going to have a BBQ party this coming Sunday.

Please see my post here for the details: http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread29133-10.html

There is also the official chinese website of the BBQ restaurant place for your information. If you don't read chinese, you could look at the pictures of the place.

I would meet everyone at Tsuen Wan MTR station and together take a bus to the place. If you are interested, please PM me your phone number for contact.

Hope the weather will turn out good on Sunday.

Juny

Thanks for the invite Juny! but unfortunately I won't be able to make it on Sunday. Have FUN! Will you be able to join our brunch on the 16th?

Brunch on aug 16th

Here's the current list for brunch of 16th. See everyone then!

I don't think we came to a decision on the spot yet, I'll just make a reservation at the Peak Lookout, hope everyone is okay with that!

justagirl
    thegoofysmiley
    MemetK
    Gasparzinha + 1
    icerujal79
    bxu + 1
    Lailany
    Libby1328 + 1

I'd like to join as well.

Brunch on 16th, and BBQ Party on tomorrow 10th

What a regret that I might be going to China on 16th and 17th, not able to join your brunch gathering. If ever my plan changed, I will join you guys.

Anyone interested to join my BBQ party tomorrow, Aug. 10th Sunday, at Xiu Lam? Please see my previous post about the details.

If you are interested, please PM me your mobile contact for the meeting details.

Juny

Just realized that my name is on the list for the 16th. Sorry for the confusion but for as much as I would like to hang out, I will not be able to join this time. I have a pre scheduled drangon boat practice on that day. You guys have fun. I will try to join next time.

I am a New Yorker too!

Hi There!
    Just read the thread and I am keen to join you for brunch on Aug. 16th!

I lived in NYC Greenwich Village for + 10 years, born and raised in Taipei, Taiwan. This is my first week in Hong Kong for a new job.

Would be great to hang out with you guys.

Count me in please!

Hi

I'm not from NY but spend quite a bit of time there as I have family who live there. Am organising drinks for this Friday if you fancy coming along.

Marita

Hi

I lived in New York for 9 months in 1995.. and now visit there 3 or 4 times a year... NYC rocks!

Can i come to your brunch please?

All the best
    Toby

I just read this thread. another New Yorker in HKG. grew up in Queens and lived there for 18 years. moved here 4 years ago and havent looked back ever since. love both HKG and NYC.

have plan on the 16th though... will join you guys on the next gathering.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast