30s from NEW YORK?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

30s from NEW YORK?

Hi everyone, Inspired to start my own thread after seeing the scores of people who come together on this platform to share experiences!

Like many of you, I am relatively new here, originally from HK, Chinese but have lived in New York for a long time. I am very sad because the only person I know from NY will be leaving HK at the end of the month so I am looking for people from NY or who've lived in NY (though that's not a criteria!) to hang out with.

I am open to doing pretty much anything - will try anything at least once right? From exploring HK to going out, shopping, eating, drinking, having coffee or just sitting around chatting about nothing!

Drop me a note!

Hi

Hi, what's your name? Welcome to HK.

I am from New York! I have been staying there for ................. 3 weeks! haha.... just for work. I have been to New York for several times, all for work. I don't know New York much, just office and apartment, back and forth. Ah! I've been to Time Square, Atlantic City, Niagara Water Falls, Queens. That's all!

In New York, there are so many chinese than years ago that I visited. Specially at Queens, when got out of subway, I thought I was in China and Korea. haha...

hey there!

I moved from NYC 4 months ago myself as well ... in my 20s though =P Enjoys dining out, movies and traveling.

Missing the Big Apple everyday! Hope to meet you all soon!

Hi

Moving in two weeks and still maximizing my time in the Big Apple. I love dining (ghetto and fine dining) and drinking wine etc.

Thx everyone for their replies so far. I'll make a note of everyone and see who'd would like to meet up?

kamw518-enjoy the rest of your time in the big apple!

Look forward to meeting all of you!

Hey. Born and raised in NY and lived and worked in NYC for last 6 years, now in HK for the last 4 months.

I'm 30M and I'll be 31 very soon, a very sad day. :<

I'll join a NY get toghether or any other for that matter.

Hi there,

I was born in China but grew up in NYC, in my (very) early 30's. i moved here a year ago and would love to meet more people with similar background too!

Please count me in for the next gathering.

Bxu

Hi HKNewbie7007 - thx for your post. and welcome to HK! I've been here for about 10 months but only just moved into my 7 months ago so it doesn't feel that long.

What does everyone's schedule look like for a get-together?

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewbie7007:
    Hey. Born and raised in NY and lived and worked in NYC for last 6 years, now in HK for the last 4 months.

I'm 30M and I'll be 31 very soon, a very sad day. :<

I'll join a NY get toghether or any other for that matter.

So glad to see so many new yorkers here!

What is the best day/time for people to meet up?

Quote Originally Posted by bxu:
    Hi there,

I was born in China but grew up in NYC, in my (very) early 30's. i moved here a year ago and would love to meet more people with similar background too!

Please count me in for the next gathering.

Bxu

Weekends.... like Saturday or Sunday for afternoon tea. What do u think?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast