20s girl looking for female pals

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sounds great - shall we organize lunch or drinks for sometime next week? Maybe Tuesday happy hour?

hey i'm natalie and i'm turning 21 in september. i'd really like to meet some new girl friends too. count me in. keep me posted on any upcoming activities. please?

Hey K. Drinks on Tuesday sounds great! I am seriously in need of female friends too! I've been here 3 weeks, and will be here about a year...I'm 24 and will be working as a English teacher and Counsellor starting September.

Waiting for details
    Sonia

I think tuesday lunch would be great??

Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by kadler:
    Hi there,

I recently moved from the U.S. and am looking for female pals! I feel like I meet people randomly all the time, but they all seem to be guys (who are great, but it's not the same).

I'm 24, between jobs (former consultant), no kids, have a dog (but he's staying in the U.S. for now), and enjoy exploring, eating, shopping, reading, and pubbing (not sure if this is a real word, but you get my point). Basically, I'm up for anything. Let me know if you're interested!

-K
    Hello!! My name is kels and I just got to hong kong a few months ago from Canada but havent really gotten a chance to have some fun and meet people yet cauz of work. Im going to be 20 in october and Id love to come out and have some fun with you and some other girls and have some drinks or go to a movie or something! I know what you mean for it being easier to meet guys but I definitely want some girl friends! Anyways! if you want to meet up that would be great! Let me know!
    kels

I'm up for lunch on tuesday as well Where should we meet at?

See y'all soon!

I don't know about anyone but I am living in the hong kong island so... IFC or causeway bay??

Count me in for lunch if it's Central

I'm in for lunch on Tuesday. Hmm..I don't know too many restaurants yet though! Any ideas anyone?

no not really... I was thinking of dim sum?? To be truthful, I have not tried it yet in HK.

If you are not up to it, there is always Japanese or whatever you fancy.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast