Maleficent anyone?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Maleficent anyone?

I'm thinking to watch Maleficent some time next week or the week after. Probably IFC Palace cinema. Anyone is interested?

I saw a poster in the MTR. It comes out on May 29th.

Let's wait till it's out coz it's kinda difficult to plan when we don't know the times it will be showing in the theater, a guy named Raymond said he wants to join as well.

ya youre the boss

You can check the times online

Sent from my SM-N9005 using GeoClicks mobile app

Hi Drunken Master, I tried to check online, but I don't see any yet. I guess I will have to wait till the movie is actually out. Or you know any website that I can check now? Much appreciated

For the ones who are interested in watching Maleficent, I heard it will be out this coming Thursday (Thanks to a really helpful Geoexpat), so which day would you guys prefer to go? I'm aiming any day in between coming Thursday and June 3rd, coz I will be flying out to Maldives after that, I figured it would be too late to wait till I'm back. Let me know your thoughts. I want to find the best time that is convenient for everybody.

Im unavailable during the weekends during that time but even then if its later in the day I can still probably make it. Weekdays I'm free.

Hey i replied to the other post.. But anyway lemme know ... Im in

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi everyone, the suggested time is May 30 evening. Is everybody ok with that? We would still need to wait till the showing schedule is out to be sure.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast