View Poll Results: Which day works out best for you at 8pm.

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • August 22nd, Friday

8 72.73%
  • August 23rd, Saturday

3 27.27%

New Orleans Private Kitchen dining at Magnolia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

BYOB and Dietary needs

Hi gang,
    So it's going to be BYOB, I plan on bringing 2 bottles of red wine to share, probably a cabernet/merlot mix of sorts.
    Please bring any alcoholic beverage of your choice, whether it is beer, wine, or hard liquor.

If you don't want alcohol, they will serve iced tea, still mineral water, regular coffee, and tea which is included in the $450.

One other note:
    Does anyone have any special dietary request? Please take a look at their sample menu, it's mainly going to be some meat and seafood.
    Magnolia - Authentic Cajun Cuisine in Hong Kong

Cheers,
    Willis

Willis, I'd like to add another to the group (so I'm now bringing 2 people instead of 1). Do we have space?

Sure Jeff, bring your friend, we'll pay for them on Frday. We're up to 15 people now!!!! woohoo! Anyone has 1 last friend they wanna bring? LOL

how was the dinner??

Caught this posting too late. Would love to know how dinner was or if it even went on due to Nuri. Please please give me details!!

Thanks
    bona

well folks, due to the lame (disappointing) typhoon we had, we had to postpone this to September 4th. Seems like a few people may not be able to make it, which means there might be some spots that are open. Please PM me if you're interested.

thanks,
    Willis

anyone know of any other Cajun restaurants besides Magnolia?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3