View Poll Results: Which day works out best for you at 8pm.

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • August 22nd, Friday

8 72.73%
  • August 23rd, Saturday

3 27.27%

New Orleans Private Kitchen dining at Magnolia

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Orleans Private Kitchen dining at Magnolia

I'm craving for some cajun style cooking!!! I'm thinking of organizing a dining event at Magnolia, it's authentic New Orleans style cuisine. It would take place sometime in the next 3 weeks, any takers?

Cost $450 per person and we can BYOB.

Info at their website: Magnolia - Hong Kong's premier private dining room

Let me know!!! =)

Added
    OK, set for August 22nd for 8 people, please look out for individual PMs and let me know when you've provided your deposits.
    Last edited by KnowItAll; 14-08-2008 at 09:30 AM.

Cajun Food

Yeah! Count me in.

Its run by the woman who used to own the Bayou ... should be good food.

Please count me in, thanks

J

i love food so i'm but that will also depends on when you're planning this gourmet venture =P

oh, that sounds awesome, count me in!

Hi Everyone!!!
    Please vote up top on the day that works out best for you.

The location is at Sheung Wan, we can either take the MTR to Sheung Wan station then walk around 0.6km. OR we can find a bus that runs near there and walk about 0.2km from the bus station. OR we can figure that out later! =)

Here's the deal, reservations are non-refundable. In order for me to confirm you, I'll need you to provide the $450 cost. If you decide not to attend with 7 days notice, you can transfer that amount to another day. Once we have the confirmed date, I will be sending you my HSBC account info for money transfer.

They say they have availability to accommodate up to 10 people on both days, so we'll want to have confirmation ASAP.

Look forward to meeting ya'll over a cup of jambalaya! =)

Last edited by beararchives; 04-08-2008 at 04:24 PM.

If there's still room for one more, I'd love to come !

Thanks for organizing this !
    Rgds

Quote Originally Posted by beararchives:
    Hi Everyone!!!
    Please vote up top on the day that works out best for you.

The location is at Sheung Wan, we can either take the MTR to Sheung Wan station then walk around 0.6km. OR we can find a bus that runs near there and walk about 0.2km from the bus station. OR we can figure that out later! =)

Here's the deal, reservations are non-refundable. In order for me to confirm you, I'll need you to provide the $450 cost. If you decide not to attend with 7 days notice, you can transfer that amount to another day. Once we have the confirmed date, I will be sending you my HSBC account info for money transfer.

They say they have availability to accommodate up to 10 people on both days, so we'll want to have confirmation ASAP.

Look forward to meeting ya'll over a cup of jambalaya! =)

I would also like to join you! - What is wrong with the cheap red HK taxi's...? Well, the MTR could probably work as well.

August 22nd!!!

Ok folks, the voting is now completed after one week. I will call up tomorrow for reservations, at this moment the votes show 7 (6 who voted plus myself) for Friday, August 22nd, but it doesn't show me who for Friday...

After I call Magnolia tomorrow to confirm the reservation and let them know that I will submit payment within 48 hours. I will then send everyone who had replied to this post a PM with my bank's information for your deposit (which will be the full amount). Sorry folks, I'm not willing to take half or a portion of the cost in the event that someone decides to bail. After receiving the PM, I would appreciate your transfer withing 36 hours, and please PM me once you have done so, that way I'll I can go ahead and verify it.

After everything's been completed, I'll update this thread to show the list of those who are confirmed for this dining event.

Please note here is Magnolia's cancellation policy:
    Magnolia - Hong Kong's Premier Private Dining Room

Please be on the lookout for my PM tomorrow.

NOTE: Anyone else that wants to join us but has not been part of this thread, please PM me.

Last edited by beararchives; 11-08-2008 at 01:23 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast