Wan Chai Pub Walk This Fri (8th August)!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Cool can I join you guys for pub golf?

pub golf I'll gear myself up for that one...

anyhue, I don't know how many wanna meet us tomorrow (none it seems from here!), but should be 3 or 4 of us going to Joe's Billiards around 7. then walking up Jaffe road stopping off as we please until we hit lockhart/luard area. come one come all!
    give us a bell if you wanna meet up at any stage: 90749688

Quote Originally Posted by colingally:
    pub golf I'll gear myself up for that one...

anyhue, I don't know how many wanna meet us tomorrow (none it seems from here!), but should be 3 or 4 of us going to Joe's Billiards around 7. then walking up Jaffe road stopping off as we please until we hit lockhart/luard area. come one come all!
    give us a bell if you wanna meet up at any stage: 90749688
    Is Joe's Billiards
    close to Joe Bananas?

No - it's about a kilometre further down Jaffe Road.
    www.joesbilliards.com

What's Pub Golf? Is that when you get wasted then play the golden tee machines at the Bar?

Hello Colin, may I join?
    I am new into town, and actually, living in Wanchai...it will be a good excuse to walk around and get to know the sourroundings...

my name is Kevin....I am an Alcoholic....
    (just kidding...)...

see y'all!..

Quote Originally Posted by colingally:
    Due to Trebor having a prior engagement, ahem, until he meets up with us later on, I thought I would kick off a Wan Chai pub crawl like the last one in Joe's Billiards (297-305 Jaffe Road, it's in the King Hotel building you go up in an elevator to get there) this Friday at around 7-ish.

Joe's can be a bit busy for pool but we can have a few beers while we wait and if we don't get a game by a reasonable hour well we'll just move on up Jaffe Road.

This is NOT only for the boys (as my wife may come along), everyone is more than welcome, especially noobs (like me!) because it's a great way to make pals (you show off the worst character traits when drunk!)!

Colin (mobile: 90749688)

Hey Colin,

I'll be meeting you there at the Kings hotel to put you to shame once again at billiards. I had a great time last time so I plan on doing it again. Lailany, you coming out girl?! Time to hang out with the heavy hitters again

Quote Originally Posted by Tophat:
    What's Pub Golf? Is that when you get wasted then play the golden tee machines at the Bar?
    Rules

General - Review - Pub Golf - A Guide

Kevin absolutely! Call me if not sure on whereabouts: 90749688 (just look for King's Hotel sign and head for the elevator inside).
    Just to be conspicuous, I'll wear a pink striped polo shirt (that's my excuse anyway).
    But, yes jtflies you're in for revenge, that was one of the lowest points in my sporting career! Haha!

Hi Colin

Im up for this...

do i just rock up to the bar and join you guys?