Wan Chai Pub Walk This Fri (8th August)!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Hey Toby,

If you meet us at Joe Billiards it will be pretty easy to spot people. The Bar is tiny and there about 12 Billiard tables. If in doubt just give Colin a text or call. I'll be wearing jeans and a white shirt (also easy to spot at 6'5")

I'll catch up with you guys sometime later tonight, will call to see where you land.
    Always a pleasure hanging out with this hard core group!

Wow! Pub golf sounds exciting, to say the least!
    I will join you guys in the evening, but doubt if I can stay long, as need to get up tomorrow morning at an ungodly hour of 3.30, to go and watch Olympics in ShaTin. But, would love to make friends, so I'll be there...

There'll be no pub golf tonight!
    Repeat NO PUB GOLF TONIGHT!
    I'll have a few beers but I have set a few rules for myself after the last one (no red bull under any circumstances!)
    Everyone is welcome for however little a time.

Joe's is a nice place as you can hear each other talk over some sociable (if not world class) pool unlike other establishments that may appear later on that talks may be done in sign language.

Looking forward to meeting up with you again jtflies.

Hey so how can I get there? Was it in Wan Chi? Sorry I don’t know Hong Kong well. Jess

Hi Jess, yes it is in Wan Chai.

It is in King's Hotel on 297-305 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai. You hop in an elevator when you go into King's Hotel.
    You should search it out on centamap.com

It's between Tonochy Road and Marsh Road which run perpindicular through Jaffe Road.

Last edited by colingally; 08-08-2008 at 03:26 PM.

sorry mate i will come in around 9 if you guys dont mind. thats my number by the way 98811020. just give me a text when you guys got there

2venus

My phone died so I couldn't get in touch with you peeps... The prostitutes on the side of the road also made me extremely uncomfortable so I went straight back into the MTR.

Quote Originally Posted by 2venus:
    The prostitutes on the side of the road also made me extremely uncomfortable so I went straight back into the MTR.
    You don't get out much do you? Why do they make you feel uncomfortable? And how did you know they were prostitutes?

Quote Originally Posted by 2venus:
    My phone died so I couldn't get in touch with you peeps... The prostitutes on the side of the road also made me extremely uncomfortable so I went straight back into the MTR.
    2venus is a virgin =D
    jk
    2venus is a girl.. maybe thats why
    the prostitutes might'v thought she was stealin their business
    so they tried to intimidate her =D