Wan Chai Pub Walk This Fri (8th August)!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

kkkkkkkkkkk

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    And how did you know they were prostitutes?
    Er, perhaps from the fact that they're all wearing a tea towel for a "top", and another for a "skirt", all nicely finished with a pair of cheap patent platform boots?

I do get out much. Very much. They don't make me feel uncomfy, but they still annoy me - all because they have this tendency to stare at you / check you out from head to toe and back in the rudest way possible, particularly when you're accompanied by a white male (mate, husband, doesn't make a difference to them).

On a rather differnet note, Trebor I've got to catch up with you at some point - mate you're some party animal!

You bunch of disrespected SOB's. How dare you organize a pubcrawl in WC while I'm out of town !!!!

What else can you expect from some Brit , an Irishman and some guy from Philly,Missouri,Alaska,Singapore !!!!

It's on like Donkey Kong when I get back.

Pub Golf I'm in for but most likely won't make it past the 5th hole.

Leilany , go smack these fools for me.

You don't get out much do you? Why do they make you feel uncomfortable? And how did you know they were prostitutes?

You don’t go out with classy ladies much do you? They generally don’t appreciate the company of ladies of the night You can usually spot one pretty easily from the violating stare and lack of clothing
    Last edited by Tophat; 09-08-2008 at 01:59 AM.

And how did you know they were prostitutes?

Oh so now i know who dont go out much~

2venus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat:
    You don’t go out with classy ladies much do you? They generally don’t appreciate the company of ladies of the night You can usually spot one pretty easily from the violating stare and lack of clothing
    Or how about when they're all up in your business and they're yanking at your shirt to pull you into their club?

Or when they line up on the street and it's like trying to play red rover?

Quote Originally Posted by 2venus:
    Or how about when they're all up in your business and they're yanking at your shirt to pull you into their club?
    They were yanking at your shirt (as a 24 year old female Chinese-looking Canadian)? Somehow I doubt it.

And, by the way, if you ever visit the Philippines or Thailand you may be in for a surprise - that is how young women dress much of the time there. Start accusing them of being prostitutes and you might find yourself in a lot of trouble.

And I still don't understand why a few young women standing on the street made 2Venus so scared that she had to run back into the MTR.
    Last edited by PDLM; 09-08-2008 at 11:04 AM.

They were yanking at your shirt (as a 24 year old female Chinese)? Somehow I doubt it.

And I still don't understand why a few young women standing on the street made 2Venus so scared that she had to run back into the MTR.
    Yup they leave locals pretty much alone, As a BBC male I clearly look local and have walked up and down there plenty of times, They don't even give me a second look and am left well alone.

2venus
    They were yanking at your shirt (as a 24 year old female Chinese-looking Canadian)? Somehow I doubt it.

And, by the way, if you ever visit the Philippines or Thailand you may be in for a surprise - that is how young women dress much of the time there. Start accusing them of being prostitutes and you might find yourself in a lot of trouble.

Not my shirt, just the other men that were passing by.

Did I say something about the way some of the women were dressed? Nope.

I went back into the MTR because I had no idea where Colin and co. were and since my phone died I wasn't going to go looking in the bars and whorehouses for them either.

Fun night

It was indeed a fun night, first playing pool at joe's and then walking through all those places in Wanchai, unfortunately we got separated late in the night, guess too much of booze does that...
    Nevertheless it was a fun night, thanks all of you guys..