Wan Chai Pub Walk This Fri (8th August)!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wan Chai Pub Walk This Fri (8th August)!

Due to Trebor having a prior engagement, ahem, until he meets up with us later on, I thought I would kick off a Wan Chai pub crawl like the last one in Joe's Billiards (297-305 Jaffe Road, it's in the King Hotel building you go up in an elevator to get there) this Friday at around 7-ish.

Joe's can be a bit busy for pool but we can have a few beers while we wait and if we don't get a game by a reasonable hour well we'll just move on up Jaffe Road.

This is NOT only for the boys (as my wife may come along), everyone is more than welcome, especially noobs (like me!) because it's a great way to make pals (you show off the worst character traits when drunk!)!

Colin (mobile: 90749688)

Thanks to Ryan i just lost a shedload playing poker so that free bar is going to get hammered (just like i will be afterwards).

So apart from this being a shameless attempt to bump this thread, just let me know where you are at around 8 or 9. There will be at least 2 of us joining up with you guys then

Just try to be at least coherent.

A bunch of us (mostly the Hamsap brigade) will probably be out around LFK/Wanchai this weekend, give us a buzz if you need a suitable supply of idiots.

Do you have a plan for avoiding bars suffering from Olympic Hysteria?

The plan is to avoid no bars....hence it being a pub crawl.

wtf am i still doing up at 430am...oh thats right ive just got in after going out for 'a beer'.

please let this typhoon give me the day off work tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Do you have a plan for avoiding bars suffering from Olympic Hysteria?

Once I am drunk I am a big contender for Idiot Cup.

Hey Colin,
    Its funny how you titled this one Pub "Walk" as opposed to Pub Crawl... or in the case of you guys, more like Pub Stagger...

Just you guys wait until i organise my pub golf leaving party. It's gonna be messy!

2venus

Pub golf... I would only be a spectator.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast