Any couples in their 30's?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Question Any couples in their 30's?

Hi,

Are they any couples in their 30's (with kids or no kids) who would like to meet up for drinks, dinner or cultural evenings out, weekdays or weekends?

We moved to HK in May (American and French) and are quite eager to meet people - We are not the type of people who want to get hammered in bars...more of the type of sharing experiences, backgrounds over a glass of whatever...

...I know it might sound boring but we've done all of this before...and we are more into settling done.

If you are interested, let me know.
    Ginie

Hi genie,

I agreed. no point being hammered in the bar.
    I am from singapore and my wife from HK. Both facing the mid 30s crisis. haha. PM me and let me know how you guys are coping in HK.. take care.
    eRvin

Quote Originally Posted by vnowak:
    Hi,

Are they any couples in their 30's (with kids or no kids) who would like to meet up for drinks, dinner or cultural evenings out, weekdays or weekends?

We moved to HK in May (American and French) and are quite eager to meet people - We are not the type of people who want to get hammered in bars...more of the type of sharing experiences, backgrounds over a glass of whatever...

...I know it might sound boring but we've done all of this before...and we are more into settling done.

If you are interested, let me know.
    Ginie

Not alone... :D

I am quite happy to see we are not the only ones facing the 30's crisis

If there are any other couples out there who are facing the 30's settling down and would like to go out sometimes, please PM me.

I would be happy to organize a get together

Ervin, that would be great to meet up with you guys...We don't know much about the NT but it could be a good opportunity!

I'll PM you with my details so we can arrange something!

Ginie

Hi,

We moved to Hong Kong in March (French + British). Although I cant say we don't enjoy a good bottle of wine, we are looking to meet people to discover what Hong Kong has to offer.

Let me know if you arrange to meet,

Charlotte

BBQ?

Hi Everyone,

Where we live at The Long Beach (Olympic Station, next to One SilverSea...and 2 stops from central) we have a very nice BBQ facility (big outdoor area overlooking the islands with kids playground as well for those with Kids...)

If anyone is interested, I could organize a gathering over the coming weeks but I would need to know who would be interested first.

Please PM me if you would like to join and then we'll agree on a day and I'll organize something

Ginie

Hi Ginie,

I (German Filipino) am not in my 30’s yet, still one year to go, but my husband (Dutch-Chinese) is.
    It would be nice to meet up with other couples and socialize. BBQ sounds good. Let’s hope the next T8 is far away.

Hi,

I'm one half of a Belgo-British couple and have been in Hong Kong a couple of months. If you organise a get-together let me know as we would be interested in joining in.

Flo

BBQ - is there still room for 2?

Hey everyone,

we are a Finnish couple and also quite new to the city. Would be great to get to know people and share thoughts about life and HK. BBQ sounds fun, would love to join you guys.

Annika

Sounds fun

We're not yet 30 but also enjoy dinner, drinks and good conversation. Let us know what and where and we'd love to meet some new people on a weekend!

bbq

Hello Ginie & the 30+,

glad you have a flow of response. hopefully you get settled down with your husband in HK. yes i love good conversation, especially with people from diverse background. I am chinese from Singapore and wife from HK.

wishing everyone a pleasant stay in HK. Yeah, we are not alone...

eRv

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast