Aussie Expats in Hong Kong - want to start a club

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Did you find the Coopers Myrona?

Oh and go the Hawks for this Saturday!

Thumbs up afl final

anybody nominate a pub for afl final? would be a good way to meet up with a few aussies - ozi culture? hmmm, didn't know there was any apart from maybe tassie - you can get Boags/fosters in park n shop but jeez you would have to be desperate - access to some good beers in HK (ie german & Belgium).

catch you

ian

Quote Originally Posted by SJ2006:
    Did you find the Coopers Myrona?

Oh and go the Hawks for this Saturday!
    Not yet I wonder if you can buy it in bulk somewhere?

MattGG

im in for any catchups.. but not for the footy.. few beers and watching the sumo would be awesome tho :P and a good larf!

MattGG
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrona:
    Oooo... I'm from Brissy and moved here 3 months ago as well (though I'm not chinese). Would love to do some Aussie things... BTW, I've been trying to find Coopers beer ever since I got here and I can't find it anywhere... any suggestions?
    i think the aussie pub called the black stump.. lol.. serves coopers mate.. um thats in TST

Quote Originally Posted by MattGG:
    i think the aussie pub called the black stump.. lol.. serves coopers mate.. um thats in TST
    That's on Kimberly Road, up the Knutsford Steps, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Myrona:
    That's on Kimberly Road, up the Knutsford Steps, right?
    It is indeed. Although much more of a restuarant than a pub.

Hi all!

We're a Sydney couple interested in meeting some fellow aussies for a drink and chat. I know it's been echoed throughout this threat, anyone interested in meeting up for a drink or two this week? How does LKF sound?

Last edited by Aussiecup; 06-10-2008 at 10:34 PM.

hello...
    im 20something abc from sydney who keeps meeting canadians, more canadians and some really weird brittish people.... (no offence)
    would love to meet up with some other aussies who appreciate our sense of humour.... accent.... and terminology... (u sorta get tired of explaining to ppl what 'bludger' means after awhile)
    please email me at [email protected] if anyone wants to meet up..

Suggest you edit out your email address and ask people to PM you instead - you could end up with alot of spam otherwise!