LATE TEENS / EARLY 20s - this is the thread!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

the weather is gorgeous out, nice and cold - anyone up for some christmas shopping or some sort of picnic? XD it's lovely out!

jsn - up for it. XD organise it? anyone else joining? =p

I dont mind

Hey Everyone, so I'm new on here coz I was totally bored and sick of not knowing anyone in HK. I'm on my placement year here from the UK. So let's go party?

yar yar lest party lol! anyone has any suggestions?!?! lets have something thats for late teens too! im 19 and ive got a friend whos 17 and hes leaving at the end of dec so it would be cool to hang out with heaps of people!!

hey everyone!

does anyone want to go bowling? i'm thinking HITEC in Kowloon Bay, next to MegaBox - is that convinient enough for everyone? after that we can go iceskating or something. XD

i'm thinking sometime next week, weekdays preferred if you can make it. who's up? bowling and then some sort of dinner/drinks thingamajig?

i need a headcount and contact details to try and get this thing organised. XD

EDIT

here are the details i got from the HITEC bowling city:

(8 people to 1 lane)

weekend
    before 1pm
    $158/hr (each lane)

after 1pm
    $42 per game per head
    $10 shoe rental

~

weekday
    10am-12pm
    $108/hr

12pm-2pm
    $68 per head for 2 games + lunch

2pm-6pm
    $58 per head for 2 games + shoes + tea

6pm-9pm
    $108 per head for 3 games + shoes

~

if we can, i'd say get there just before 2 so we pay $10 extra for a lunch, i know a bunch of people might not be able to make it that early (work, distance, or lazy shits =p) so would 3pm work best for everyone? lets see who can make it when - unless we're members we can't book lanes, and membership is $400 for a year, i think i know someone who has it so i might be able to confirm a lane or two.

ROLL CALL. who can come? post your name, number and what day of the week and what time you can be there. it's in Kowloon Bay, which is on the green MTR line.

Last edited by muddykins; 07-12-2008 at 04:25 PM.

wa hay! Its finally letting me log in! I so wanted 2 post in the past couple of days but it wudn't let me! It was like sum1 mute seeing every1 organisin a party n sh*t

Jus 2 show that I'm not sum1 new or random, I've met muddykins n core b4. I'm still in UK atm but will b bak on the 13th or summin like that. Hope u guys don't mind if I come along

I'm in for bowling.

Email: [email protected]
    Mobile: 97815785

I'm prolly free whenever.

Quote Originally Posted by sk8dobe:
    wa hay! Its finally letting me log in! I so wanted 2 post in the past couple of days but it wudn't let me! It was like sum1 mute seeing every1 organisin a party n sh*t

Jus 2 show that I'm not sum1 new or random, I've met muddykins n core b4. I'm still in UK atm but will b bak on the 13th or summin like that. Hope u guys don't mind if I come along
    I have that problem with Internet Explorer, but not with Mozilla. Do you use IE?

Alright there guys, Im also new to HK, 19, from the UK, moved here alone and just moved into Kennedy town with a couple of great girls. Really ready to party so we should organise something, who will be for something, lets start at that, or if there is anything already going on, like drinks partying etc let me know eh. feel free to add me on fb or whatever.. [email protected]

cheers
    luke

How about a Hong Kong-er that grew up in Canada? lol... I can't speak Chinese though.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast