Like Tree9Likes

22 and new to Hong Kong looking for friends around my age.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

26 years old from hong kong,Please search open rice if you wanna find fun place to meeting and my english not well

Hey! I am Muya, 24 years old. I just arrived 2 days ago from Germany and ofc would like to meet many new friends here!

Pm'd you.

Hi Tom, I'm Emily, 22 as well and from the UK. Just moved here too- would be nice to meet!

Quote Originally Posted by carvere:
    Hi Tom, I'm Emily, 22 as well and from the UK. Just moved here too- would be nice to meet!
    Hey folks, I'm Mac, 23 and (also) from the UK. Been here a couple of weeks and know a couple of people here, but would be great to make some more friends. Would be great to meet up for a bevvy over a weekend, or late in the evening (work culture is brutal...)!

Hey guys, 23 yr old(F)from Hong Kong, it sounds fun to hang out with you guys, and the annoying summer weather is over, so count me in if you have something planned.

Cheers!
    K

Quote Originally Posted by kathos:
    Hey guys, 23 yr old(F)from Hong Kong, it sounds fun to hang out with you guys, and the annoying summer weather is over, so count me in if you have something planned.

Cheers!
    K
    Quote Originally Posted by SaniaM:
    Hi everyone! I'm Sania, 22 year old girl from Kuwait/ USA. I just moved to HK about 3 weeks ago, and I basically have no friends either haha. Would love to meet up with all of you sometime! I'm working, so weekends or weekday dinner/drinks work best for me!
    Hi Sonia.... I am also looking for hangouts... Pls catch me on +852 94999269 for coffee or drinks

Hi, 25 HK girl would like to meet you all and share with you guys !

22 and new to Hong Kong looking for friends around my age.

Hi all I am 26 year old (male) from India(studied in Singapore).Came here 6 months back.I work in Wan Chai. Would be great to meet you all!

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle.L:
    Hi, 25 HK girl would like to meet you all and share with you guys !
    Pls share ur contact Michelle

Hello everyone i have started a new Post for 2015 please contact me here if you wanna meet up and make friends thanks

http://hongkong.geoexpat.com/forum/2...ml#post3040821