Friend please~

Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    at the moment, Jordan, HK
    Posts
    8

    Smile Friend please~

    Hi,
    I need someone to hang out. getting really bored in HK... i've been living in Jordan for a month, looking for a job and friends.

    i like watching movie, shopping, girly stuff... im a 23y/o girl...

    Thank you,
    xoxo,
    Aby


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,218

    Aby

    Theres a Geoexpat happy Hour next Thursday at Bulldogs in LKF so it'll be your chance to meet a lot of people


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ??
    Posts
    216

    what have you been doing with yourself this past month?


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    at the moment, Jordan, HK
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    Aby

    Theres a Geoexpat happy Hour next Thursday at Bulldogs in LKF so it'll be your chance to meet a lot of people

    where is LKF???
    in this past month, just trying to find a job... very boring~

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,218

    Its Lan Kwai Fong which is in Central

    What sort of job are you looking for?


  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6

    want be friends to

    hi there , i like to have more friend and i am boring too. hope to get new friends of all people any contry . would you like go to beach on sunday???


  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    at the moment, Jordan, HK
    Posts
    8

    i dont think i can this sunday, sorry im going to maccau this weekend....

    looking for an english teacher related job... but it is so hard because of the passport.


  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kowloon
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by inda_st
    hi there , i like to have more friend and i am boring too. hope to get new friends of all people any contry . would you like go to beach on sunday???
    whoops! I hope you mean bored otherwise you're not really selling yourself

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6

    hi... what you mean. i am not a chick , and just want to have more friends to hang out every sunday,


  10. #10

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Clear Water Bay (In Da Jungle)
    Posts
    10,055
    Quote Originally Posted by inda_st
    hi... what you mean. i am not a chick , and just want to have more friends to hang out every sunday,
    dude, its the way u put it, you said "I m boring too", its sounds like your a boring person. You should have put, I m bored too.

    I'm bored Monday - Friday. Wohhooo
    Last edited by wtbhotia; 19-09-2008 at 05:41 PM.

Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast