Hey guys!

27 yo Chinese girl from Melbourne Australia. In HK on vacation for another week. See enough of HK in the past couple weeks now just want to meet fun people to spend my last week to have a good time out together! Whether to watch a movie, have a nice dinner or get drunk with me I'm all up for it!

I don't know many people in HK so will be really great if we can hang out and just don't give a damn about anything else! I love meeting new friends wherever I go to travel and I think that's the point of travelling Have to go back to work straight away after I go back to Melbourne so come meet me and share my holiday with me.

BTW, I will be out with a friend next Wednesday (08/04) in Wan Chai and Thursday (09/04) in Central LKF drinking up ALL night if YOU would love to join us. I would love love love to meet you. I don't care about your age, your look or your race as long as you are respectful and kind to others.

I am just a easy going, open minded, kind, respectful, funny and crazy girl. 5"3 tall curviasian! PM me and leave me your contact method if you're interested! Guys and girls are both welcome

I use Whatsapp, Line and Wechat so let me know your number/ID and I will hit you up! Cheers guys, hope to hear from you soon x