Happy Hour Drink and Food after work in Central tonight?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

In UK, Bradford In Hong Kong Tai Po Market

Happy Hour Drink and Food after work in Central tonight?!

Hey guys,

Not doing anything tonight after work so just seeing if anyone fancied getting some food or a happy hour drink or 2 in LKF tonight?!

Andrew

Yup sure thing I could do with a few beers after a morning from hell already. In the office till 7 today so can head over to lkf straight from the office.

Jimbo,

I'll prob be there before but, give us a text when ur done, and will let u know where we r!!!

Andrew

i might be interested in grabbing a drink. what time are you thinking andrew?

I can prob get there bout 630, somewhere in LKF, any suggestions?! Bulldogs i suppose is the usual!!!!

Change of plan, I'm finishing at 5 today and will head over there straight after, I'll call you when I'm in lkf.

no probs jimbo.... shall we just say bulldogs, to make it easier?!! am not finished at work till 6 so should get to lkf for bout 630
    andrew

Not such a bad day afterall eh Jimbo? Got bloody errands to run after work but would love to pop me head round to say hi to everyone - say half 7-ish?

And you guys should really venture out of Bulldogs at some point - otherwise we might as well just chip in and buy the place and re-name it KIA's Tavern or something....

Yup so far so good but working till late tomorrow because of the u.s public holiday but hey the upside is that I finish at 3 p.m on Friday, whoohooo.

Yup will be there waiting for you then grab some food somewhere else after, Yes I know we need to try other places guess its just that bulldogs is easy as most people know it.

To confirm,

Tonight if anyone fancies just a couple- 6:30 onwards at Bulldogs in Lan Kwai Fong (I'll be there at 6:30!), if you guys wanna contact me: my number is 65932211

Andrew

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast