Like Tree5Likes

23 yr/o Female New Yorker Looking for Some New Friends!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi Stephanie, I am a 26 yo local guy, went to college in the midwest. Shoot me a message, I would love to meet some new people

Last edited by firemarsh; 27-09-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Hey all - I've been in Hong Kong for about 9 months now, I'm from Australia but went to school in the Pacific North West, just turned 24. Have a group of friends, mostly expats who hang out a bunch. We usually get together for drinks / dinners / nights out ect on the weekend, so if anyone wants to join shoot me an inbox message! Always great to meet new people!

Hey Stefanie, I just moved to HK at the end of August. I'm 22 ,girl from Canada. Looking to meet new friends too. PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by dontdrink&drive:
    got a canadian here, wheres my poutine. lol
    Canadian quality poutine in HK.. i'd like to know if it exists. Ha!

Hey! welcome to HK Stefanie. 24 year old Brit here, been in HK since the start of this year and always looking to meet new friends. PM me!

Can't say if it's as decent as Canadian poutine, but Knutsford Terrace in TST has a few places serving poutine.

kaitlinr likes this.

Hey fellow expats!! i m in the same boat too want to meet up for a drink or food?

Hey!Welcome to HK! I'm Lily, 24 yrs old from San Francisco. Would love to meet up with u for a drink or meal!
    do you have whatsApp

I like food what's app, +13065336497

fast reply wow! my number is 55471468

Hey!

I'm 21 from Perth in Australia and am currently studying at CUHK. I've basically been blasting these forums tonight because all my uni friends have left HK!

Send me a PM if you guy organise anything or want to meet up

kaitlinr likes this.