Like Tree5Likes

23 yr/o Female New Yorker Looking for Some New Friends!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

hi this is Ryo from hk, welcome to hk and ask anything if u need.
    pm me

Hi all,
    We have a whtsapp grp which has lots of expats & locals. PM me with ur num & i will add u to the grp.

Hello Stephanie Welcome! I'm Gisele, a local girl ( although ppl always say I don't look like Chinese ) . I speak fluent English as I studied in international school before
    Wanna meet new friends like u guys PM me !

qvp

ABC here! Late 20's and working in HK, living on HK Island. PM me for my digits.

Hi guys... I am in mid 20's.. Work in Central and live in WanChai... Would be keen to meet you guys... PM me!!

Hey all, Irish guy, 24. Been here for a year but most of my friends have moved on so want to meet new people. Send me a PM and I can give you Whatsapp etc. Cheers!

I'm 27 years old from San Francisco. Let me know if you are down to hang out.

Hi, I am 24 years old guy. Work in TST and would be great to know more people around the area or just to make new friends around Hong Kong.

23 y old student here. Belgian born Chinese etc, etc, all very boring and more interesting in person.. With a drink.. And some food.

Arrived three days ago, han solo. So meeting new people would be marvellous! Pm pm pm

Hi everybody! I'm Lorenzo. I'm moving to HK from Italy in 2 weeks. I'm 26, easy going and with various interests. Let me know if you guys are free to hang out. Can't wait to discover the city and make new friends

PM ME

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast