Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By koalala

28 years old lady looking for friends that can do regular activities together

Closed Thread

28 years old lady looking for friends that can do regular activities together

Hi guys,

This is Sophie. I speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin. I first came to HK in 2010. Then left HK for two years and just got back again in HK in Sep and decided to settle down and make HK my permanent home. Perhaps same as you, by the time I came back last month, I found out that my friends mostly left HK! And I'm more of a western personality. I'm not the typical HK lady. I love hangouts, quality chat with friends, gossiping (haha), reading books, groups activity such as board games, hiking, photography, traveling etc.

Hope that I can make some real friends here. Pm me if you interested! Thanks.

Soph

sanjay-hk likes this.

Hi Sophie,

Nice to meet you. I came hk years ago. It would be great to meet new friends. Let me know if you interested to do any activity you mention.
    I am happy to join. We could discuss though phone as well

Hi, Sophie, I am new in town from mainland China, and i am currently pursuing my master degree, maybe we can hangout together, clubbing such as, let me know if you are interested

Quote Originally Posted by flowergone:
    Hi, Sophie, I am new in town from mainland China, and i am currently pursuing my master degree, maybe we can hangout together, clubbing such as, let me know if you are interested
    Hi flower! Pls PM your whatsapp and I'll add u into the group. We can have some arrangement shortly

Where are you located?

Hi, Sophie, can I join your whatsapp group? I am new here as well. I am a master student in Polyu, i have PM my whatsapp id to you, hope we can have activities together. XDD

I'm an ABC living on the Island. Let me know if anyone comes around here. Plenty of areas we can grab drinks.