Girl, early 20s, from the US & looking to meet new friends!! =)

Closed Thread

Talking Girl, early 20s, from the US & looking to meet new friends!! =)

Hii Everyone!!

My name is Bola, 22 and from Los Angeles. I've been in Hong Kong about a week, with a month left, and would definitely like to explore more of it, from shopping to sightseeing to clubbing to basically, anything fun! If you're in your early 20s whose looking for a new friend, I'm looking forward to meeting you!!

-Bola

hi

pm me if you want to hang out

I will be in Hong Kong November 8-13

I am a UC graduate. Are you here for vacation?
    Welcome to Hong Kong. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

I am going there on vacation but maybe moving there next year. Just going to check things out before signing up for an international move.

hi

Quote Originally Posted by bchin:
    Hii Everyone!!

My name is Bola, 22 and from Los Angeles. I've been in Hong Kong about a week, with a month left, and would definitely like to explore more of it, from shopping to sightseeing to clubbing to basically, anything fun! If you're in your early 20s whose looking for a new friend, I'm looking forward to meeting you!!

-Bola
    I am eager to meet you

hey! im 19 from northern ireland, arrived two days ago and in need of friends! living with family so my social group has been limited to <9 yr old cousins and >30 yr old mothers' friends- and i dont speak cantonese! if you wanna hang out, id love to! really wanna check out clubs! my email is [email protected]!