Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shareenarina
  • 1 Post By peec

Anyone up for Shisha/Hookah? (I assume drinks will be had)

Thumbs up Anyone up for Shisha/Hookah? (I assume drinks will be had)

Hey everyone just reaching out since moving back from the U.S has been a social death sentence, I wanted to see if anyone out there in GeoExpat world wanted to grab some shisha / drinks and hang out?

I moved back here a year ago and have struggled to find that work / leisure balance but having a nice group of friends would definitely help in that respect. I have quite a few of my highschool friends still around but everyones busy with work etc so finding time can be difficult.

I work in entertainment (fireworks, special effects, trading) and dabble in automotive engineering (I rebuilt my own cars and engines while back in the U.S) and coding (I wordpress...I know thats not REAALLY coding but...it...is to me...)

I live in the midlevels and own a car so pretty much all of Hong Kong is fine with me (I'd prefer Hong Kong island? please?) I can't move anything for you since my trunk fits 2 midget clowns and thats about it so...thats a no go if you saw car and perked up.

I'm down. I never pass up good shisha. Not far off from the mid-levels at all. Drinks will be had! Fellow expat in HK.

Semi.Local likes this.

Sent pm ????

Semi.Local likes this.

Pmed ya both