Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kinch

20 year old girl from London!

Closed Thread

Smile 20 year old girl from London!

Hi - I am a 20 year old girl who is studying History at the University of Leeds - just taking some time out and staying with my Dad in HK who lives in Discovery Bay.

I plan to stay here a couple of months but would be good to meet some people, as I am young and want to explore, even though I have no idea where I am going haha!

I like going for coffee and drinks and food, shopping, walks etc.

I also want to get really fit so if anyone wants to go for a run or something that would be cool.

I don't have a HONG KONG number set up yet, just a British one with Whatsapp, but hopefully will have one in next couple of days. Not sure how this site works either, but if you want to say hi then definitely do!

Catherine. xx

Getting fit in DB? That's an easy one. Look for the "Steps of Death" across the road from DBIS. Then climb them One day I'll take my own advice more frequently too.

jayinhongkong likes this.

Meeting other young people? Meetup website. Or Couchsurfing.com's weekly social gaterings.

You can meet a lot of English speaking people in Discovery Bay.

I like Yum Cha, Asian soups , steamed fish, noodles and stir fried veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by CatherineWilko:
    I also want to get really fit so if anyone wants to go for a run or something that would be cool.[/B]
    Join Guava Pass or Kfit for a couple of months.

Month by month payment and no long term contracts. You could probably squeeze in 10-14 classes a week!

see the below discussion

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/005...o=format&q=92&

Hi Catherine,

HK is a great place to go trekking lol