Female new to HK - want to meet new people who I don't work with!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Female new to HK - want to meet new people who I don't work with!

I am a late 30's female looking to make new friends - any age is fine but would love to hear from other single people around my age - if there are any here! Am happily single and just want to escape the work conversations sometimes and have a life outside of the job. I have many interests and happy to try new activities - equally happy to drink wine in a sleazy bar and talk rubbish. I don't like yoga or shopping - but don't mind meeting people who are into both!

Check out meetup.com

lol, welcome to HK, I am a master student in hong kong who is from Taiwan, and I have been here for half year, maybe we can have a cup of coffee together to share some interesting things happened on you or me which would be a good start for a great friendship!

Hope to see you soon~, XD

Also new to HK

Hello,
    I am new to HK too. Originally from Toronto here for work (in banking) for 2 more months. Still trying to figure out the hot spots of the city. Would love to explore new bars and restaurants with new folks. Let me know if interested

Last edited by Ali2418; 20-02-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Hi all. I'm pretty similar, except male. New-ish to HK but not to Asia, and looking for occasional people to hang out with on my rare evenings and afternoons off. Happily single and putting no effort into being otherwise. I'm on a s***** contract so not really into LKF prices.
    Would try yoga if I could sit in the floor without making people around me laugh.
    I try hiking and iskand-visits sometimes, or wett markets and random bars (preferably not alone!)

OP, if that's your date of birth in your username, then we are 26 days apart in age.

I also second Meetup as a way of finding people with whom to do whatever your interests are.

Hey there. I want to make some new friends too. Lets try to get a happy hour drinks first!

Cheers!

Any ladies up for weekend afternoon coffee/cheeky glass of wine in Central?

sounds good! just a bit busy this weekend. if nothing comes up, lets try to make it next weekend?

Hello there

27 ys old Hungarian - I've been living here for four months.
    If you guys still hang around I;d like to meet you - so just send me a private message.

Have a nice day!

Hi all,

Thank you for your replies. I don't know how to reply to people individually on this site but Griffin/Ali/Siulung/Stevenziu and Veresi, all of your suggestions sound good! Happy to arrange a meet up for drinks/food somewhere - also keen to go a bit of hiking and island exploring of a weekend...not entirely sure what a wett market is but am willing to give it a go...
    If anyone wants to whats-app me (as that seems to be the way to communicate here!) my number is 6539 9897.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast