Like Tree10Likes

30-40s female friends wanted :)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face 30-40s female friends wanted :)

I'm a woman who is 30s. Sometimes I found its not easy to make new friends in my daily routine. Most people are workaholic here including myself. In our ages, we may face similar problems , we may need some new friends from different background to support each other. Why don't we have a small group of female friends who have similar thought and support each other . We can just have afternoon tea, dinner or drinks to have some "girl " time together. Anyone in ?

Last edited by Mscheerful; 20-04-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Hi, I'm 28 ( is that close enough? ) and I your idea sounds great. Living in HK can be tough and having a like-minded support group of friends would make everything a lot easier to handle.
    So if you'll have me, then I'm in

Zoe

rajesh-ind and Loujohnno like this.

i am in!

i am in too

In addition to this, perhaps have a look at meetup.com to see if there are groups with activities you'd like to join. You could also make one yourself as well. You'll be able to find people with similar interests.

Are you up for a book gathering? We can just talk about what book you're reading. Bring any book/ebook/podcast etc.

I'm in X

Hi ladies, this all sounds wonderful to me. 'm in my early 30's, been here 2 years and would like to start making some friends outside of work. I love outdoor and cultural activities, coffee, tea, and exploring the real Hong Kong. A book chat sounds fantastic. Please count me in!

So when would you all think to have it? This month?

iam from south africa i live in tuen mun i drive benz car ...iam intrested contact me at 59328325

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast