Like Tree6Likes

Looking to meet new people 30s

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Also looking to meet new people, PM me for my whatsapp if anyone can add me to a group. Thanks!

Hey anyone, antoher expat here. I'm also looking for new people to hang out with. I there any what's app group I can join? Or just send me a message .....I like sports, food, coffee, dancing....everything what's sounds like fun.

Jasmin

Hi Guys! Just realise all the messages XD. I leave you my contact and lets meet!

See u soon!

Last edited by Editor; 14-10-2016 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Please use private messaging instead of posting your phone number publicly, thanks.
    LaStella likes this.

Did anyone form a group yet? If not then I'll go ahead and create one for y'all

Hi all - I'd also be up for meeting new friends and activity buddies. 34yo male expat from the US. Live in Kowloon but work in CWB. Feel free to add me. Thanks.

Last edited by Editor; 14-10-2016 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Please use private messaging instead of posting your phone number publicly, thanks.

Is there a whatsapp group for this? Who do I PM to get in on that?

Quote Originally Posted by hsofhk
    Is there a whatsapp group for this? Who do I PM to get in on that?
    There is now You can PM me. Hope you're free for drinks tomorrow!

Belgian expat/m/32, been here 2 years but so busy that meeting up for drinks, chats or outdoor activities with a group of friendly strangers seems appealing
    add me to the group?

Hi there,

I'm into hiking, cycling, badminton etc. would love to meet new friends. originally from bj and have been here for two years.

lookin forward to making new friends.

kathy

Hi guys,

I'm keen to find people play tennis together~~ Working as a school teacher, my life is busy busy busy and busy~~ But I could always squeeze some time out for good food, nice place and sports~~

If there's a whatsapp group. Please do add me!!!

Anita

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast