Anyone want to meet up this weekend?

Closed Thread

Anyone want to meet up this weekend?

Hi,

I am a 26 year old American who recently moved here a few months ago for school. I am looking to expand my network outside of only classmates. Would like to meet some people who are looking to do the same. I was thinking we could meet sometime this coming weekend for drinks/dinner or something. Let me know if any of you would be up for that.

Take Care,

Brett

Hello there.. yea it'd be awesome to meet up..my name is kitty..i must say i'm pretty shy though i like meeting nice ppl from all walks of life and parts of the world..it'd be great if there're bunch of us meeting up or somethin'

Quote Originally Posted by garvatron:
    Hi,

I am a 26 year old American who recently moved here a few months ago for school. I am looking to expand my network outside of only classmates. Would like to meet some people who are looking to do the same. I was thinking we could meet sometime this coming weekend for drinks/dinner or something. Let me know if any of you would be up for that.

Take Care,

Brett
    My name is Steven and I'm also in my 20's. I wanna enlarge my social circle as well, so I'm always up for meeting new friends. It's getting a bit chill recently. May I suggest that let's have hotpot this weekend? Let's say we'll meet at 9pm at TST MTR station this Friday. What do you think??
    Cheers

Hi,

i would be interested. My name is Bill and I am 26 and have just recently moved to HK from the US. Let me know?

How about we'll meet at 9pm this Saturday(8th Nov) at the TST MTR station exit B2?

Is that for the hotpot? So we're having dinner at 9pm? Why so late?

Hey everyone

I am planning on going to Bulldogs @ LKF to watch the ManUtd vs Arsenal game (8pm), if anyone wants to join please pm me.

What are your plans for after dinner in TST? let me know and we could sync up.

Kieran