26 AU F looking for some cool gal pals

Talking 26 AU F looking for some cool gal pals

I never thought I'd be posting on an online forum to make some new friends, but here I am in a new city and am getting sick of going out for coffee by my self!

I have lived in Melbourne, Australia for most of my life and have now moved to HK with my boyfriend (he is working) approximately 3 weeks ago. I'm a qualified English / Humanities teacher in Australia and am currently trying to hunt down a job!

I am very social, enjoy hanging out with friends (...if only I had some here!), getting drinks / coffee / brunch / lunch / dinner (really any kind of food), cooking, travelling (just travelled in Asia for 6 months) looking forward to going for some hikes - but a little nervous about this one - and I'm super interested in meeting some gal pals to be able to share these kinds of things with. I'm in mid levels west, so pretty close to lots of places.

I'm going to be here for at least 18 months, maybe 3 years, maybe even longer. I'm really hoping to meet some people that I can be friends with for this whole time. Again, I feel so weird posting this but I'm sure if you're in the same boat as me, or you have been in the past, you understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm not looking to just be added to another whatsapp message group with hundreds of members who already know each other! If you think I dont sound totally awful, send me a message, we can have a chat and maybe a coffee!

To new friends :)

Hi!

I've seen you post on multiple forums (who's the one who needs friends now lol) and I'm in my 20's and looking for new girl friends as well. My family is originally from HK but we moved around abroad. I went to uni in Canada and now I work in HK. Let me know if you want to go out for coffee sometime!

- J

Hello mates , count me in pls if there is any fun things happening

Hi there

I am Awan here I also in the same boat like you.
    Let me know If we can meet for a coffee ?
    Pls let me know