Like Tree15Likes

Are you interested in Spirituality?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Hey Guys,

Our first meetup will be postponed to 25/2 Sat 3:30pm. We will meet at the bookshop at City University. Feel free to join us have and have a nice chat

Kay

Also check out some of the HK Facebook Groups/Pages. There's 'Sommer Life' run by an absolutely wonderful lady and a few others.

Can you share some links please?

Is this conversation about spirituality steel alive?

Namely, we are not resident of Hong Kong, but because have decades of spiritual experiences - especially in Mediation of Soul, distant healing and channeling, we would like to answer on some your questions - if you have interest for that.

Wish you well

Quote Originally Posted by Dandelion HK:
    we would like to answer on some your questions - if you have interest for that.
    Is it true there is a high level of negative correlation between a person's level of ability in probability and their belief in spiritualism?

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Is it true there is a high level of negative correlation between a person's level of ability in probability and their belief in spiritualism?
    No. Unless you can provide an infographic?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    No. Unless you can provide an infographic?
    I can....

But studies showing probability of higher levels of spirituality for people who are probability innumerate doesn't really work very well as an argument for people who are probability innumerate

But I do know many people find a huge amount of benefit in collectively believing in things be it a god or a football team or both
    Last edited by East_coast; 24-06-2018 at 08:48 AM.

I can....

But studies showing probability of higher levels of spirituality for people who are probability innumerate doesn't really work very well as an argument for people who are probability innumerate
    Well I am spiritual and taught statistics to Masters students so on a sample of one I can confidently argue you are talking bollocks

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Well I am spiritual and taught statistics to Masters students so on a sample of one I can confidently argue you are talking bollocks
    There is obviously a probability that there are outliers.

Spirituality is not "belief in the ghosts", but it is the ultimate phase of development human consciousness.

The development of man's consciousness takes place through the hundreds and thousands of incarnations, during which his consciousness develops through four phases, namely, four plans of Consciousness: Physical, Emotional, Thought and Spiritual plan of Consciousness. The aforementioned plans of consciousness are not spatially separated, but they permeate the entire Universe and differ only in the level of energy vibrations that are characteristic for each of four plan of consciousness.