Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ellie64
  • 2 Post By nyexp

23 M just moved and looking for friends

Closed Thread

23 M just moved and looking for friends

Hi, I'm a 23 year old guy and I just moved to Hong Kong (I currently live in Central but will soon be moving to a more permanent place in Soho) from New York City and am looking for people of a similar age to hang out with. I'm down to do most activities like:
    drinking
    eating
    playing sports / games
    exploring the city
    traveling / exploring other cities
    talking about random stuff

Send me a message or reply here if you're interested!

Last edited by nyexp; 06-02-2017 at 10:20 PM.
    sierrarae18 and meikei00 like this.

Hi. I'm a 23 year old female who's just moved here from England it would be great to meet up with someone to explore the city if you are still interested.

Rockingstar likes this.

25 male HKnese here, spent 10 years in UK and moved back to HK a year ago. . (work) :< , am also looking for some activity to do, so we could search together

I 24 m looking for some new friends

Hello. I'm local but been working and living in London, moving back to Hong Kong on Friday, would love to meet more friends as well!

Hey Man, Just moved here a few weeks ago and looking to meet some new friends as well. Im 21, from Canada, and am living in Central as well. Hit me up- Super down for some good drinks, food and to do some interesting things here

Hey everyone,

Moved to Hong Kong from London and looking to make some friends. If anyone wants to grab a beer, send me a message!

Hi All, a few of us have a WA group on the go, PM if you want in with your contacts. All pretty much in the same boat and 3 of us have met up once so far and trying to organise something again soon.