Like Tree1Likes

Care for a drink?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Care for a drink?

Hi all

I'm a 28 year old Australian lawyer who just arrived in Hong Kong.

Please shoot me a message if you are keen to meet for a drink or, better still, to track down a place to watch cricket or AFL.

L

Hey. 32yo Australian lawyer here. Always happy to grab a drink. Let me know.

Hey Mate

According to me best place to watch cricket in HK - Forbes Thirty Six ( Kennedy town) its a nice bar .

India - AUS test series is about to start

count me in for drinks mate...

cheers
    Jay

At the risk of turning this into an Australian lawyer get-together, I am also an Aussie lawyer (f). Have been here for about a year. Happy to grab a drink and share my HK knowledge (however limited it may be).

I am a 24year old local here, came back from Aus around a year ago, need someone to practice my english with, if you guys dont mind shoot me a message.

Hey L,
    And all the lawyers, I would love to meet for a drink, cricket or soccer works. I'm not a lawyer though, just moved last week to work in Digital. Oh, btw, I'm Indian, so the test matches should be fun!

Drop me a PM. Cheers!

If you really want to care for your drink. Perhaps the below?

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    If you really want to care for your drink. Perhaps the below?

Does it show cricket?

Hello,

I am a 27 year old aussie lawyer, just moved here two days ago. I am here with my partner who is a lawyer with one of the big firms. looking for some advice on how to get a job here... any tips or tricks would be appreciated?

thanks

Georgie

Quote Originally Posted by georgie.turnbul:
    Hello,

I am a 27 year old aussie lawyer, just moved here two days ago. I am here with my partner who is a lawyer with one of the big firms. looking for some advice on how to get a job here... any tips or tricks would be appreciated?

thanks

Georgie
    Ask your partner!
    chuckster007 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast