Like Tree1Likes

New to HK. Looking to meet new people my age (17-21 years old)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Is this still going? I'm new to this site, but I'm a mix-breed born and raised here! I'd love to meet new people!

Hi, I am 19 and just came back from UK and hopefully have a great time here. I was born and raised here in HK, would love to meet some new people and hang out .

I'm also in the same boat, here in HK for the US. I'm 19 and looking to meet some new people!

Last edited by judman; 08-07-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Red face

Hey guys! I am 20 yo and would i to meet some new people. Hit me up too if you guys are hanging out!

there's currently like 3 other people and me trying to put together a group if you still want you can pm me your whatsapp and we'll see if we can make something out of it

My name is Alvin I am 19 y/o im from hk and I really want to meet foreigner friends! I would love to hang out with you!

Hey guys! My name is Abhi, I'm from the UK and I moved to Hong Kong yesterday for a one year internship. I would love to meet new people, if you're interested in meeting up please message me and we can share our whatsapp details .

P.S. I'm 20 years old

Hello !! I am also in HK for an internship and would love to hang out, visit, meet new people. What about this week?