Like Tree2Likes

teen looking to meet foreign teen friends to hang out with~~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up teen looking to meet foreign teen friends to hang out with~~

So ummm hi ya'll.
    Cut to the point, I barely have friends. since It's hard socializing with my classmates in my high school due to a """minor""" language barrier (my first language is English, but I also speak Cantonese) so I have trouble expressing my opinions, feelings etc in Cantonese. To be honest I do get bullied and ignored by most of my classmates because of my personality and ummm ''sexual orientation'' so yeah, all well.
    I know it's unlikely that I would find someone similar to my age, and I know I might be too young to be on here (16 years old), but its still worth a shot~~ well if you or someone you know is just as lonely as me, hit me up! I do hope I get to meet some great people on here.

Morning Lor3nnnn!

Lor3nnnn likes this.

Hey! I am a new comer to Geoexpat looking to make some friends so feel free to DM me if you want to hangout or something. Btw I just turned 18!

I came to Hong Kong from Canada on vacation and got no one to hang out with, I'm bored everyday hmu. I'm 16 follow me on ig @mrtn.tran

Bil221 likes this.

I'm a local HK girl. Same age as you. I speak both English and Cantonese. Would love to make friends with you. Feel free to DM me if interested.

Im a 16 year old girl and would love to meet up with u! DM me if u want

Kao

Same here but my native language is Cantonese. Though I speak English too. I'm 18 and feel free to pm me for hangouts!!

Hey! I'm a 16-Year-old female! Not a foreigner but my first language is English and I go to an International school! Private message me if interested!

hi!!! my first (but only) language is english too! really sorry you get bullied, but i'd love to chat if you want about our hopefully common interests! (i should mention im younger than you lol, we're on the same boat of probably-being-too-young-for-this-website - also i can relate to having a.. different sexual orientation than most people rip) :-))

oh!!! also also i'm also on the similar boat as you of having 0 irl friends, so hopefully i didn't reply to this too late :,-/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast