Like Tree13Likes

30 yr old female new to HK looking to make friends / explore HK

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi, I would love to join in! I'm 29/F and just moved to HK from California after spending the fall in Vienna so am looking to make new friends.

Hi! I’m new to town too and would love to join and meet some new friends. 32/F

Hey guys, I am new too. I just moved from Europe and am keen to meet some people to hang out with. Have you created a whatsapp group or something? Let's meet up after work some time?

Last edited by bron23; 06-01-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Hi Guys, OK, I am finally taking some initiative, was waiting for someone else to do it, I reluctantly admit I am trying to make a what'sap group for a meet up, we can idieate on some plans and perhaps organize a meet up next weekend. I too am new in HK so it wud be nice to catch up for a drink or two with new friends. My what'sap number is +91-9999659844, if anyone is interested, send me a what'sap text and I will add you to the group.! Look forward to meet you guys soon. Cheers /Gaurav.

orel100x and Aranza fresh like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Khloe:
    Hey,

I’ve just moved to HK and can’t wait to start exploring the city and make some new friends. Unsure how people organise this on here (?!) but if anyone is keen maybe for drinks at first get in touch!

Thanks ☺️
    Yo estare por una semana en hk. Y Busco amigos o amigas para salir a tomar Una's copas de Noche en Soho. Puedes escribirme y Ponernos de acuerdo. Tengo 39 .

Hi Khloe, I'm 24 and moved to HK in August from London if you're interested in meeting up!

Quote Originally Posted by Aranza fresh:
    Yo estare por una semana en hk. Y Busco amigos o amigas para salir a tomar Una's copas de Noche en Soho. Puedes escribirme y Ponernos de acuerdo. Tengo 39 .
    A mi me parece que no mucha gente vaya a entender castellano aquí

Quote Originally Posted by orel100x:
    A mi me parece que no mucha gente vaya a entender castellano aquí
    Eso crees tu ! Aranza, yo te tomaria la oferta, pero ni bebo ni salgo de noche

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gataloca:
    Eso crees tu ! Aranza, yo te tomaria la oferta, pero ni bebo ni salgo de noche
    Nunca lo dije que no fuera nadie
    gataloca likes this.

Hey there I’m looking to meet new friends , wanna get in touch?