Like Tree13Likes

30 yr old female new to HK looking to make friends / explore HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Red face 30 yr old female new to HK looking to make friends / explore HK

Hey,

I’ve just moved to HK and can’t wait to start exploring the city and make some new friends. Unsure how people organise this on here (?!) but if anyone is keen maybe for drinks at first get in touch!

Thanks ☺️

Sure. Will like to get to know u more.

Hi Khloe,

I am Jeffery and I am a local. If you would like to explore other parts of HK and make new friends, then I think I can help you with that. Please msg me if you are open to new friendship.

Thanks.

Jeffery

Hi Khloe, I'm also a 30 year old female new to HK. PM me for my Whatsapp? (:

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Khloe:
    Hey,

I’ve just moved to HK and can’t wait to start exploring the city and make some new friends. Unsure how people organise this on here (?!) but if anyone is keen maybe for drinks at first get in touch!

Thanks ☺️

Hi

i am male/25 and also looking for someone with whom i can explore
    so can be a good company

Hi, I am 40 years old male, just moved to Hong Kong. Kinda bored, looking for company to go out for a drink, dinner, clubbing, talks, whatever. Love adventure sports, BBQ, going to the beach, any activity, including drinking, such happens to be one of my favorites Looking for some good company. I am fun, well traveled, love to make friends. Message me if you are up to it.! Cheers/Gaurav

Hi there! I'm also a 30yo female, have been in the city for a few years now but definitely want to make some new friends. Shall we set a whatsapp/telegram group to organize a gathering or two?

Hi guys,

Let me know if you are gathering one day, would love to join!

Emilie

Yeah, me too

OK count me in people... I think we have a good group going. Let's do some think slightly different then just going to a pub and getting hammered, that can be done post another activity0to start with )
    Question is who has it in them to take a Co-ordinator role seriously. Shud we form a small whatsapp group? In any case, I am in unless I am out of HK when a plan is made.

Cheers /Gaurav.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast