Like Tree2Likes

Looking to form a 80’s & 90’s music band in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking to form a 80’s & 90’s music band in HK

I am interested to find like minded ppl who enjoy playing music from the 80’s and 90’s to jam and form a band. I sing and play rhythm guitar, looking for drummer, bassist, sax play and keyboardist. This is all for fun and in our spare time in HK. Pls PM me if there is interest. Tx

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  137.6 KB

How old are you?

HI, nice to meet you, are u still looking for band?!
    If so, please WhatsApp me to discuss, 95350711, Kamen.

SpeakCantonese likes this.

Kamen, do u play any musical instrument? I am trying to form a band, but not looking for a band. Rgds

Kamen Yeung likes this.

To what standard? I can play acoustic guitar to intermediate level, I can wing it on electric, basic keyboard and hold a beat on drums/bass! 80s and 90s appeals...I'm 45 and a half! Currently playing Joy Division and OMD stuff...

Tony, that’s fantastic, although I prefer rock but being 80ies person myself I love OMD and Joy Division and others . Watched OMD earlier this year at the roundhouse. I think I had passed you my contact on a PM to u. Pls get in touch. Rgds

Hi there , 80’s bassist here , looking for male voical , and I got a drummer and solo guitarist as well , loved 70s - 90s rock music and some originals.

Hi, I'm drummer.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast